Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New School Year...2014-2015

Well here is a new school year, and new students.  Let us introduce ourselves:

Kindergarten:
My Name is Nathaniel.  I am 5 yrs old, I like the color yellow, and playing.  I want to learn lots this year.

First Grade:



Hi, we are Nate and Joshua. 
Nate: I am 6 yrs old and I like the color black and lunchtime.  I want to learn to read books.
Joshua:  I am 7 yrs old and I lke the color puple and math.  I want to learn about science this year.

Second Grade:








Hi, we are Ayden, Colton, Emma, Jocelyn, Katlyn and Maverick. 
Ayden: I am 7, I like the color green and recess.  I hope to learn lots of stuff.

Colton:  I am 8, I like the color red and recess.  I want to learn about science.

Emma: I am 7, I like the color rose-red, and math.  I want to read really good!

Jocelyn: I am 7, my favorite color is pink, and I love recess.  I want to learn everything.

Katlyn: I am 8, love the color blue, and reading.  I hope to learn math this year.

Maverick:  I am 7, like purple and recess.  I want to learn about science.


No comments:

Post a Comment